Not much progress

Not much has changed since last week. My job took up a good chunk of the week. Barely had time to sleep by the time I got home and then had to get up again to return to the set.  Had a lot of downtime on Friday and worked on one of my travel kits. I'll post that next week.


Something I forgot to mention last week. I started to look through HEAD's website, and make a wishlist. I somehow came upon 505 charts I wanted to stitch. Yeah... Not going to happen. I will eventually make it through and bump some higher on the list but didn't have enough time.

Although, I did convince a co-worker to try cross-stitch. She bought a kit and I'll teach her during some downtime on our final day Monday/Tuesday.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.

Page 1 finished