Ack! Need more stitching time!

I did not get to stitch as much as I would like during this extended weekend. I ended up with too many things to do and weird timing. Also trying to write for NaNoWriMo killed some possible stitching time. So close to finishing page 15/16.



Early in the week, I took advantage of a 30% off sale and flat rate shipping on two items that were already on sale.






That should be my last purchase of anything new for a while. I'm well aware I have enough stash to last me for years. I might buy things to finish up a few other projects if the need arises.


I kind of gave up on writing today. My brain was blanking and I was getting too distracted by the internet. I'm 2 days ahead and if I write during my commute I'll be fine.


Comments

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

DWTS season 16: week 8

Restarting my sewing