Home Sweet Home

I've officially moved in! I didn't get too much stitching done this week and almost none this weekend. Way too busy. I'll catch up over Thanksgiving.


But here is my lovely apartment. Things still need to be put away.




I will get you a picture of my new craft closet (of doom) as soon as I feel it's the way I want it.

But this is the last photo of Onyx I have on my phone. I wonder if she knew I was leaving her. My parents say she keeps laying outside the door to my room. Poor kitty.


I've been barely getting my daily word count done lately. Eep.

Comments

  1. Great new place! Sorry Onyx is missing you so much, and hope you can visit soon. Excellent progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that light fixture in your bedroom! Very cool digs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket