It's november already?

I can't believe it's November. As seen below I have finished page 2 of In the Garden and started on page 3. Although due to this coming during Hurricane Sandy (which I got through remarkably well although I feel like I'm living on small well lit island at times), I just couldn't take stitching in purely greys and black. So I switched projects.

I failed to mention picking this one up a few weeks ago and it's one of the few I have that the only black, is in the back-stitching. Mostly beige/white. Care to take a guess at the final result?
 

It's also the 3rd day of NaNoWriMo. As of this post I have written 6116 words, leaving me with 340 more for the day (below is a graph showing my current progress). I am also nearing the end of my plotted scenes. They need a lot of work and I may spend tomorrow filling in details. I realize the point of NaNoWriMo is to turn off your inner editor and just write, but I'm not deleting anything and this method has worked for me the past two years. I usually write my scenes and plots during the week and fill in the cracks that I glazed over the first time during the weekend.


For those interested, I have added pictures for most of the kits/charts in my stash of needleworks. I have also added to my wishlist. Both can be found by clicking on the appropriate tab at the top of my blog.

Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash

And the dress is done.