Half way through NaNoWriMo

Apparently last week I forgot to mention I was doing NaNoWriMo again. I hit the halfway mark on my word count. I'm trying to stall before my last major arc I had planned because as usual, my outline is too skimpy to write 50k.

Onwards to my crafts.

I made a holiday appropriate stuffed animal.


An itty bitty kitty cross stitch (which came with the frame)


And I'm in the process of sewing the squares together for my friend's afghan.

Also gave in to a sale at Herrschners.

I will try to be good until Black Friday/Cyber Monday. And that will hopefully be the last purchase for a very long time. I've probably gone S.A.B.L.E.



Speaking of NaNoWriMo, would anyone be interested in reading something I wrote during one of these?

Comments

Popular last 30 days

A bit of ADD

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket