Not much to show this week



I realize there's not much difference between this week and last week on this project, although there's some new pink. I haven't gotten much time to stitch this week. I made an extra blog post on DWTS which did away with Wednesday's usual stitching and Friday I went to look sign the deal on my new apartment. Yes, I'm moving out of my parents house into a place of my own. To commemorate this event in my life, I've started a new blog which can be found here: A Princess On Her Own. There's only one post on it so far but it should give you a good idea of what will be posted. I'm excited.

Comments

  1. Grats on being on your own, Katie. It's exciting and amazing and difficult. I hope you enjoy it!! And hey, progress is progress. I can see the new pink, and it's a pretty shade. Grats.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

Eclectic update and more stash

Another blanket