Mid may update



The latest update on Dew Drop Fairy. I wasn't able to post yesterday due to the showcase. I'll get the video up on youtube as soon as my teacher sends it to me. Unfortunately the one I asked someone to record using my phone didn't save.

Does anyone remember the picture of the closet I planned to organize as one of my new year's resolutions? I may be cleaning it out sooner than I thought as I'm planning to move into my own apartment later this year, hopefully mid-June. For now I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to organize it there as I'll have significantly smaller space.

Comments

  1. Good luck with the organizing. I hated to move from a larger place to a smaller one. It sucks, lol. Hope you manage to prioritize your life easily! DDF looks wonderful. I love the colors in her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular last 30 days

Another blanket

Eclectic update and more stash